- Contains enzymes and minerals to improve the body’s immune capacity, it can treat colds, fever, and other illnesses.
- Can improve the blood, promote the blood vessels of heart and brain, it is useful to cardiovascular patients.
- Can improve nervousness.
- Reduce stress and relieve mood.
- Can improve the loss of calcium and prevent osteoporosis in the elderly.
- Contains sugar (glucose) to help the growth of probiotics, regulate gastrointestinal function, promote intestinal peristalsis, help to removes body unwanted feces.
- Contains effect of sterilization, can sterilize oral/mouth and wounds. When dealing with wounds, it can be painted at the affected area to reduce the leakage and pain, promote wound healing and prevent wound infection.
- Anti-inflammatory effect; it is effective to treat cough, dry cough, moisturizing sore throat, reduce tracheal inflammation.
- Long-term consumption of honey can improve stomach pain and heartburn and can improve the gastric acid back to normal.
- When the weather is dry, you can use a little honey with water to reconcile, and then rubbed on the skin, which can prevent dry skin.
1-2 Tablespoon per usage
All honey should store under room temperature.
Honey not to be refrigerated. It is normal for honey to become darker according to the temperature change/weather condition.
Bee products may cause allergy.