- Activates the thymus gland and therefore strengthens the immune system.
- Stimulates white blood cells.
- Has a protective effect against virus infections (cold, flu, herpes), rheumatic fever, respiratory infections, inflammation.
- Protects against the side effect of irradiation.
- Protects against damage to liver cells.
- Promotes healing of sores, wounds, acne, blemishes, eczema.
- Might prevent the development of cancer.
1-2 tablespoon day & night.
All honey should store under room temperature.
Honey not to be refrigerated. It is normal for honey to become darker according to the temperature change/weather condition.
Bee products may cause allergy.